View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #58
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Thank-you. I'm checking out the link now. I pick and choose with Icke and Collier. I agree with their editorial bias...but I don't know about the details. I just rewatched Alex Collier's 1994 interview by Rick Keefe. I continue to think that he did a lot of research, soul searching, and channeling...and had inside sources...but that he didn't live aboard an Andromedan spaceship which was bigger on the inside than on the outside...for months at a time. I tend to think that he took solid forbidden knowledge...and placed it in a fictional setting...to get his point across. I could be wrong. I like listening to Alex Collier.

I particularly liked this part: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an.../v3n1grey.html I could read this sort of thing for hours and hours...even if it were proven to be completely fictional. I keep asking myself 'Did Giza Intelligence link arms with the Vatican and the NAZI's?' and 'Was Nicola Tesla an integral part of this?' I keep thinking that studying Giza Intelligence, the Vatican, the NAZI's, and Nicola Tesla are vital keys to unlocking the mystery of aliens, ufo's, modern technology, world government, and world religion. I just don't have the resources to do this myself. I hope someone is reading this who does have the drive, intelligence, and resources to do this. But watch your backside! The various alien/human factions may turn out to be quite shocking. It may be difficult to know who the good guys and bad guys really are. What if the NAZI's...in the 30's at least...were trying to do the right thing? I'm not saying I believe this. I'm just suggesting that truth may be much stranger than fiction...and that all possibilities should be considered.

When listening to Al Bielek...I heard him mention a change in NAZI/Alien affiliation in 1941. Does anyone know anything about this? Could this be why things went downhill very quickly...and such horrible atrocities were perpetrated? I continue to be very perplexed by the contrast of Hitler/Germany in the 30's and Hitler/Germany in the 40's. Help...somebody!

Check out the 'Dulce Book' by Branton: http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.html I don't know how much of this to believe...but the possibilities are enormous. How do we really know what is going on...or not going on? Again...I could read this sort of thing for hours and hours...even if it were proven to be completely fictitious.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-29-2009 at 01:12 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote