View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #12
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjiman Fulford's latest claims (Do they seem credible?)

I don't know the details of the comings and goings between the Black Dragons (aka white/red dragons) and the green dragons (aka USA) I know that there is a intergalatic war, sounds fantastic? what is fantastic this days

The green dragons lost and they know they are stuck here

The others have a rather synister agenda better explained in the Summary 2 of the azuritepress.com but basically they just want the energy of this solar system to fuel their dieing black hole

This is the bottom line and all sorts of weather and scalar weapons are being used by both sides appart of economic, biological and brain control mechanisms

It is impossible to say in this moment which persons are allied with which side with few exceptions like the Bushes.

I give you a clue, they will be related with emblems of red or white mythological animals, red and white croses

Humanity is not part of it, this is a war between fallen ones for their survival regretfully humanity is living on a much coveted planet. Can not tell you why publicly

Love to all
PS with the exception of the reptilians the use of the term dragon is related to the energy flows and colours of energy, not necessarily flesh and bone dragons
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote