Thread: Couples
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Couples

Valentine's day Marked the 2 year aniversary for me and my girlfriend. It has been a very hard long distance relationship, with both of us going to school in separate locations - boston, and saratoga springs - and even though we still have much more to do in the way of droppig our guards and mental barriers, I can't imagine growing in this way with anyone else. We've come so far, how could we back down now? She's more helpful to me than my friends, and sometimes even my own self. When I am entrained in my Ego, she breaks me out (even if the process can get a little rough.)

IMHO love between two people, pure love, not based on social hang-ups and conventions, is the best way to break down mental barriers and evolve.

Hope you all find somebody to love, and to those who already have, congradulations!

edit: just as a side note, all last week during our visit she would lay her head on my lap while I was reading the forums, and where I used to get extremely frustrated, wishing that she would devour and examine information like I do, she is now really practicing awareness and is doing it with an energy that even passes me up. When I talked to her about GMO foods less than 2 days ago... she's already changing her shopping list. I still eat fast food sometimes! Lol

Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 02-21-2010 at 06:18 PM.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote