View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Goldman Sachs Head Says Banks Do 'God's Work'"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
You, as am I, are all part of the oneness that is God. If God is insane (a meaningless statement by the way) then we all are.

I am not insane.

It is time to stop blaming everyone and everything else and recognize that if we are truly to become more "at one" then we need to recognize our own part of being God and take some responsibility for taking the correct actions (thoughts words and deeds) that will end up manifesting the solutions to the problems that are perceived as such.

I note that you wrote "Amen Ra" at the end of your post - exactly what meaning is there in this symbology? What do you think you are invoking when you say such a thing? If you can explain that I would appreciate it. If you cant - why say it - what does it mean to you?A..
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. If there is a being with absolute power...they are very likely very corrupt and very insane. I am not God. The Holy Spirit resides within all of humanity...but I do not consider myself to be God. The best part of the collective unconscious is that which I consider to be the Christlike Holy Spirit.

I'm just wondering why God remains hidden. I really don't see an All Powerful, All Loving, All Knowing, All Present God at work in this Solar System. I'm seeing nothing but trouble and wickedness in high places. I'm just trying to make sense out of the insanity I see everywhere.

Who was responsible for the Crusades and the Inquisition? Who was responsible for the World Wars? Who was responsible for the Great Depression and other seemingly planned financial collapses? Who is responsible for the New World Order? Who will be responsible for Earth Changes and other methods of extermination and crowd control?

I'm not invoking anything. The original phrase is 'World Without End. Amen.' Saying 'World Without Wisdom. Amen Ra.' is just a play on words...and I suppose that it expresses a bit of disrespect toward Amen Ra...who I have very little knowledge about. Nothing personal.

My attempts at probing beneath the surface...and actually trying to think for myself...and to try to formulate a rational hypothesis as to why the world is so $crewed up...seems to be mostly ignored...except when I rub someone the wrong way. It really does seem to be an exercise in futility.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote