View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #18
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: October 25, 2009 ... Prediction??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Late Friday night the President declared a National Emergency due to the number of H1N1 cases and the lack of vaccine

Not sure exactly what powers this allows him but this does seem to be a marker for Oct. 25th-26th
It was pretty quiet here. I didn't hear anything about it in Canada. When we do a national emergency, it's splashy, as are our reports of it in other countries.

Walmart uses real-time Rfid tracking for its total inventory. Its computer processing abilities are bigger - again, as I remember it - than DoD's. Also, still haven't found the WalMart link I was looking for.

Found this instead for now (as it relates to a symbol 'satanic sigil' I posted last night on the X-men thread):

Acoustic Sigils

To: zee-list
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 20:14:12 -0800 (PST)

As some of you may remember, i was discusing a method for developing rather complex electro-acoustic sigils. for this method, you will require a program capable of generating (at least) sine waves. to those using a windows based PC, i would recommend Wavegen v2.1. (no, i don't have an address for it, but it shouldn't be too difficult to find.)

As with normal sigilizing, you generate your statement of intent:

my will for new shoes

Reduce as per usual:

mywilfornesh

Devise a scale to convert the alphabet to hertz (cycles per second). For example:

a = 20hz.
b = 40hz.
c = 60hz.
d = 80hz.
. . . etc.

Of course, this need not progress logically, and some prior experimenting to discover any personal relations between tones and letters may be necessary.

Progressing with the above scale, which i find most effective personally, our statement of intent would become.

m y w i l f o r n e s h
260hz,500hz,460hz,180hz,240hz,120hz,300hz,360hz,28 0hz,100hz,380hz,160hz.
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/c.../acoustic.html
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote