View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:47 AM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is known about the pain the abductees experience when abduted by the Greys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Worker View Post
Dan Sherman in his book, Above Black: Project Preserve Destiny, reports that he was trained in the military to be an intuitive communicator with the ETs (Greys). In the Abduction Data chapter, he reports that a typical intuitive communication regarding a human abduction that he received from the Greys would include coded information regarding potentiality for recall, residual pain, nerve response curve, and body normalization. Dan Sherman evantually arranged his discharge from the military as he did not want to be part of this project that involved abductions. What do we know today about abductees experiencing pain and health issues due to abductions?
Only from some personal experience that came up in between lives recall. There is a thread write-up about it somewhere here. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=Nuns+Nannies

I am starting a free service for people who have a sense of having been abducted either this lifetime or in between lives. Sometimes I can assist people in recovering the full details of the event. I ask that they post about it as a sort of public duty to inform people.

Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 01-17-2010 at 05:25 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote