View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 05:23 AM   #11
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesus speaks today: Inner teachings from Jesus through one of his messengers

How can I explain to you 14 Chakras what has happened to me since I read Christ's letters ! And I have you to thank! After seaching for over 40 years seeking the Truth in all things spiritual and earthly, not being part of any religion but considering myself a christian having studied the bible. Being brought up to believe in Jesus and our Heavenly Father, but knowing something was not right. Going through much pain at the suffering of mankind and asking, WHY?

How can there be so much evil in the world, why can't mankind find peace and love. I started seaching and researching all the conspiracy information to see who is behind all of this misery. So I started preparing my grown children for what is coming that might somehow protect them from the calamities of what maybe coming on our beautiful planet.

Except that I have been going about it the wrong way and realising now that we are creating our own reality and the more we focus on the dark side the more the dark will increase and the more power they will have.

So thank you again 14 Chakras for I feel I have been blessed. My time here on earth will be to connect with Divine Consiousness and bring Love, Peace and Abundance to Earth and mankind. I'm now on my spiritual journey and my seaching is finally over.

Christ's Blessings to you

Love and freindship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote