View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #83
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

"V" is on tonight. I'll report back after it's over. I've rewatched the first episode on abc.com.

OK...I watched the second episode...in spite of reception problems with my broken rabbit-ear antenna. I'll have to rewatch it online...and get some new rabbit-ears. The series is settling into the plot...having moved past the wow-factor of the first episode. Everyone's lives are getting much more complex. There is a bit of a 'sanitized' factor...which doesn't quite square with what I would expect life to really be like if the V's really showed up. And how the heck do I know what that might really be like? Actually we might have real visitors sometime soon.

If human beings were brought to Earth (rather than evolving here or being created here)...was anyone here when they (we) arrived? Could reptilian beings have been here already? Actual physical reptilians? Could human beings have possibly fought with them...and destroyed them...along with the dinosaurs? Are we now battling with the souls of these slain reptilian beings? Is there a remnant of reptilian survivors living deep within Earth? Could this be one reason why reptilians supposedly think Earth belongs to them...and why they supposedly hate humans? Do these disembodied reptilians want human bodies...and 'their' Earth? Is that why we hear of walk-ins, soul-scalping, soul-transference, extermination, etc? If this were the case...what would be the solution...for both races? Just thought I'd ask. I want the truth...but what if the truth is too hard?

Question: where do the V's live? Answer: In a V-Hive.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-12-2009 at 05:49 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote