View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #256
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Poor Gary Mckinnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhost View Post
Good luck, everybody, arguing with Murnut! lol

This guy clearly just doesn't get it. He equates computer hacking with evil, for crying out loud! And he probably thinks we should take his arguments seriously.

Murnut, you really shouldn't confuse right and wrong with legal and illegal, and you shouldn't confuse legal and illegal with lawful and unlawful.

The ends DO justify the means to a certain extent. Every civil right we have was once illegal. Trade unions, civil rights organisation, etc, etc, FOUGHT (physically usually) with police and the authorities to obtain the freedom and rights we enjoy today.

Governments are not benevolent (even the democratic [sic] ones). They do not bestow rights upon their people. Their raison d'être is control and they are constantly trying to tighten the noose around our necks - and are succeeding.

Murnut, you appear to be equating anyone who stands up to the PTB as evil; any action taken against them is evil. Those who stand up to them are as bad as they are. Are you serious, dude??

How many wars has Gary McKinnon started?
How many innocent civilians has he killed through sanctions?
How many people has Gary used as human guinea pigs for experimentation?
How many people (children in particular) have been kidnapped, tortured, raped and ritually sacrificed by Gary?

You imply that he or anyone who stands up to the PTB is evil. What is your definition of evil, please??

NOTHING that ANY of US could EVER do will EVER come close to even being compared in the same sentence to the EVIL that has been and is being committed by the PTB.

Murnut, I think you need a period of serious re-evaluation of your point of view.
THANKS GHOST. I NORMALLY WOULDN'T GET INTO ARGUMENTS WITH SOMEONE INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL DIALOG. BUT AFTER READING CLOSE TO 50 ANTI GARY POSTS (here and at open minds) I FELT IT NECESSARY TO PUT AN END TO HIS NONSENSE. MOST OF HIS STATEMENTS ARE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THE FUNDAMENTAL POINTS SURROUNDING GARY'S HISTORICAL CASE. HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO CORRECT OUR FRIEND UNTIL HE CONCEEDS.
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote