View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #132
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Hobbit
All things considered, also that you seem to be unable to discuss the evidence presented so far
and only want to keep presenting the EU concept, I would have to say that we have no evidence
that you would accept as such.

On the other hand, the evidence we have presented thus far was acceptable and accepted for
what it shows by all the powers that be, it is also known that the powers that be tried to keep this
a secret for longer than you or I have been alive. If it was thought that these could "plausibly" be
explained by electrical scaring instead of a comet breaking up and landing in such a concise and
systematic fashion, I am sure the powers that be would have gone with it. They did not, but
instead took advantage of the comet Shoemaker Levi 9 breaking up and splattering all across
Jupiter's atmosphere as the most plausible cause. The powers that be already "knew" what really
caused these CS crater chains and that is weapons. Dr. Shoemaker was investigating the
similarities of several craters on earth with those of atom bomb craters when he died in a head on
collision in the outback of Australia returning from Wolf Creek Crater.

While on the topic of misdirection and disinformation, which is exactly what these bad deceitful
ET losers are doing, lets consider your posting here in this thread. We are not the least bit fearful,
we are in fact elated at what this represents, I am sure that this war information strikes great fear
into ones that are here that lost that war in our solar system and were thrown down to the earth.
Your misdirection and deception with this comment,
Quote:
"We have our own saucers with gravity control and superluminal capabilities, if the people are
convinced that these are aliens, "
is quite apparent as these UFOs (saucers) have been here long
before mankind even had aircraft.

Thank you for your "considered" opinion.

This information "espionage war" that we are now in can be fought by all with a computer.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote