Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #189
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
Once you see proof positive of two or three instances where the government has fed us a load of crap then its easier to see that its all crap. There will be that one instant where it will dawn on you, and you will say to yourself, "Oh no!"
That is what you and Zorgon have done for me, for sure. You have "disillusioned" me, and it is nice to stop living with illusions.

Add to that what Matt has done for showing me the possibility of what can be....

The recent cloaking thing is one big one (as it supports the inside info we received via Zorgon, and that supports all the other info recieved from teh same source). The work that is being done in Europe on Gravity is another.

Then you add in all the stuff that you had in your Copernicus images thread....

this one still is the kicker. Nothing will ever convince me otherwise unless this image can be debunked. it is the clencher for me:

BTW...Mr. Jim Oberg chimed in on the "tear in spacetime" image, but would not comment on the above (he became terse and responded: ""Why?" means to what purpose should I do your homework, when after I acquiesced to your first request, you shrugged it off and went on to what's clearly just another item on a potentially near-infinite list. When you asked that first question, had you even looked on the Apollo Lunar Surface journal -- easily findable on the web -- for context? My point: I shouldn't be made into the 'single point failure' on your inability to find satisfactory prosaic explanations. What's in it for me? ").

That is another topic...and i will save the rest for that.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote