View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 03:24 PM   #18
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: You Must Choose Soon!

I been thinking about a revolution for a while now. but even the revolutions of the past had a agenda. that wasn't pure. and I don't know how they truly formed. if I could I would like to step out of the economic and social life that is currently the matrix. but im leery of such movements. I often wonder who is behind some of the propaganda were all reading. and what the agenda is. I sick and tired of what I read and view on a daily basis. Im not saying I don't believe. Im mad as hell. every morning I wake up I don't want to go along in this mess of the matrix. but we all are a part of it, if we are one.

I to grow tired of being the odd one out in life. most people I know turn away as i enter the room. family trying to turn my attn to the matrix. friends and colleagues think im paranoid. most all people think things are ok. and don't question anything. fluoride is all good. the cem trails are bogus. 911 is not a hoax, there are no aliens, here comes the nut case. ho boy. everywhere I go. its the same thing. everybody i have talked to about the amero seem to think it would be a good thing. I don't know. its hard to stay focused on such things when everybody around me is fallowing the program. makes one feel powerless over the situation.

Im still trying to figure it all out.
Im mad as hell. and trying to find balance in it all. Im not so sure violence is the solution. but it is a option. depends on what comes down the pipe. so far Im taking the wait and see approach. preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. until I see a smoking gun.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote