View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #12
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New update David Wilcock on divinecosmos.com

i like bein g positive and shall remain so. obama openly threatens pakistan, mcain iran. we wait to see. im not going to add fuel to the speculative fire on thast one.either way america must take back its own govt. hopefully the bush regime will be too broke for war but they just paid themselves $1 trillion more on the "attack budget". 50 ships in the gulf, russian ships aND USA in black sea, russia and usa warship near somalia chasing the 33 tanks in board a container ship hijacked by pirates, war ships near north korea, fighting on the border of pakistan /afghanistan. will the boys shake hands and take their toys back home with them>??

i think we are in some fashion headed for some sort of conflict, we will be made to witness a nuclear bomb going off i imagine. this will facilitate the rush to a UN solution. i cant imagine all out war with nukes. well ar least not for now. it would defeat their objectives. if they wanted to kill us all they could well have done it a long time ago.

i think their plans are a tad more subtle than we think. then again it could jsut be a matter of astrotheology adn dates ect.. we shall soon find out.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote