View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #350
Spregovori

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hello Abraxasinas

I have been....(thinking - seeing how I "feel" all this)...and have more questions...

I have somehow "simplified" statements made along this thread...and formed the "conclusions" that I feel are "close to me"

Now I wonder if this conclusion are in "harmony" (not sure if it is the good choice of word) with the Thuban perspective.

I hope this questions do not present a "distraction" to anyone...I am just trying to learn...to explore the possibilities

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

So the questions are:

Us people see what we want to see?
What we see is the result of what we think?
What we think is most likely conditioned with what we have been told?

By thinking about it, we help to manifest it?

All that is, is our own doing, here for us to experience it and learn from it?
To learn to appreciate what could one day be a "harmony"?

The future exists in a form of probabilities and is subject to change at any given time?
For any event there is an infinite number of possible outcomes, our choices determine which outcomes will follow, all possibilities that can happen do happen in alternate realities?

Soon there will be a time for a change.
This change is not just of our own making but the making of all the beings in all that is...a sort of a grand choice presented to us?
When the "time comes" the end result will be what each individual will choose it to be?

Besides all of the above, there are many details - of what and how is about to come - but this details are here purely to perform a function of "micro management"?
In a long run this details are not of prime importance?

--------------------

Are you perhaps familiar with the symbols on the picture? (each symbol also has a name, written on the other side)

------------------------

also

If you find this too personal...just skip it:

You are a human born on this planet?
You live on this planet?
You do not channel, you can access the database?
Are you able to do access the database by "opening your chakras" or did you remember your Cosmic ID?
What were you like before that?
Do you have a job, what is it?
What do you do in your spare time?
Do you have a family?
Do you grow your own food?
Do you ever get angry..etc?
Do you experience the full "spectrum" of the emotions?