View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 08:39 PM   #5
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Enough is enough!

Hello J-Bird.

My position over this, and this is of course personal, is that any belief is a trap.

I don't mean to say that denial is in order, denial is just a negative belief, or in the worst case a self protection system.

But who can afford to believe anything.

The mind is tested in the experience. Humanity has been instructed to believe by all kinds of parties. Religions, politicals, fraudsters, unfaithful spouses, and what not.

This said, you might say that this does not bring you truth, but I could say that it brings objectivity.

To me, denomination of aliens based on their saying being from planet x (no pun intented, but what the hell, I'll take it), or form whatever star system does not help anything except feeding curiosity.

To me, being told by such and such that race x or y is good and race a or b is bad means not much.

What I know, is that the first wave is not pro-human.

And to me, again I am speaking for myself, that they look like tall blond beautiful beings or that they look like a piece of slime makes no difference.

Consider this. Intelligences that can use space to create forms that they use to travel using laws that our science considers being magical thinking. That have the power over the form. That can take any appearance. That can create events of mass hypnosis and even be accepted as legit virgin Mary apparitions, that can create astral projections to create confusion, who need not to manually work to affect the material environment they need to modify, who live on worlds onto which we would swear life is impossible, and so on. Consider, if you will, that they can tell you whatever they want and that if you believe what they are saying, you are putting yourself under their influence.

You would not believe what the first joe would come and tell you on the street, would you? So, what is there to believe coming form the invisible or coming form intelligences of whom we basically know nothing?

To not believe, at this stage of human evolution, is the only security of the mind.

Again, I am do not mean to deny.

It takes a lot more intelligence to admit to not knowing than it takes to want to believe in order to feel satisfied that we have resolved a problem, while we have no control over the problem.

In the years that come, humanity will be bombarded psychically with all kinds of stuff.

And that stuff will resonate with his spiritual nature.

And he will be called upon to believe.

And his job, right now, is to see clearly. And for that he must be objective, and not allow himself to take what already suits his psychological impression of reality as some sort of truth.

In the end, you are the only judge.

I am sorry if this reply does not meet your expectation, but again, this is just a personal view and certainly not that of others.

Cheers.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote