HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
That's okay -- I defend my friends too
Thanks for understanding.

Now to your questions:

"Secretly I was hoping that the Matrix V materials would be as high or higher level corresponding to what I am subjectively experiencing, and that it might aid me to comprehend better what I am seeing/experiencing, not just another compulsive/obsessive games mockup to keep me trapped."

It is definitely not designed to keep you trapped. Over and over again you are advised to trust ONLY in YOUR Higher Self. The observations of the Author are just that - his observations - he does not want any followers or credit for anything. He is just challenging the reader in his verbal expression. It is a challenge just to deal with his style of writing and demeanor - I personally think this is by design. If we can't get by/through his writing persona that says a lot more about us then him.

"I have only read the freebie stuff, no torrent downloads. Would appreciate you if you can liberally sprinkle this thread with Fair Use quotes, thank you."

I will give that a shot in future posts.

"Can you please explain to me why so much attention is paid to the Sequential vs Simultaneous? It looks to me The Author needs to merge a polarity from whence this win/lose game came from -- or maybe I do :-)"

That's a biggie. I'll give it a shot: We all started out as Seq's incarnating into this Milky Way at some point. As such we can have only one incarnation at a time, thus Seq. The Seq is able to keep all its previous life memories, but the evolutionary tract is very slow. Thus some of us - as Higher Selves - became bored with this slow process of the game. Along comes earth: After the original indigenous Earthers were genetically altered by alien races, the modern humanoid species provided a very unique opportunity for our HS's that were board with the status quo. The HS's found that they could take a leap into a Sim modality of incarnational experience, thus having hundreds of incarnations at the same time. The only drawback is that life memories are blocked. The Seq are not happy with the Sim's that made the leap, thus our planet is constantly being placed under some sort of control system by the Seq's to try and stifle our Sim progress. Sim's just want to gather all needed experiences and then get the heck out of dodge - to bigger and better things. Are you still there?

"One can say it is better to at least be on the positive side of the polarity, but I say Perfection is forever, so locate and rise above the Thought that caused the polarity in the first place."

In a state of Balance you are not in either of the polarities, but have blended the best of them both into a singularity and are subject to no one external to You.

"Does The Author instruct on how to change the prime thought that caused the polarity that caused the sub-levels of games?"

He does not instruct. His take is we must learn how to become Observers of the game, and not be caught up in it, trapped by it. We alone must break the game loops that keep us here in the 3D world.

The game will do everything it can to keep you here and coming back for more. I'm looking for the back door.

Last edited by HORIZONS; 03-11-2010 at 02:04 AM.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote