View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #30
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
i feel the above statement you made is what you think and may very well feel deeply.
And have experienced in many ways. I don't know a lot of things, and you will see me state that I don't know when I don't know.... However. In some cases I do know. This is my understanding.

Quote:
did you really read my blog? i mean can you follow what is in-between the lines. i write about the end results of certain situations therefore one must conclude that to get to that point that one has to have acted or performed in such a way to come to that conclusion. im not being general either.
I read your blog, not all of it. But I did read it. The problem was that I could not find any concept I could relate to. So no I could not read between the lines. I had trouble understanding the lines themselves. I think your last message changed that. I will go back and see if it resonates this time around.

Quote:
who said my life wasnt awesome?
I never meant to imply that offcourse... However, being chased by feds and lizards would in general, detract from my personal high(read comfy) standard of living

As your avatar once said. We don't need no more confusion.

Allow me to summarize my understanding.
You're tracked by these "folks" because in your previous incarnation you got involved with them. Allright, I can see how karmic ties put you back in the past again and again untill you resolve your karma.

Quote:
who are our spiritual ancestors? let me answer that.........the Anunnaki. then you get into the Reptilians f-in everything up creating religion to having humans eat meat. did you know the Reptilians are "Satan".
Yes, well, satan is a rather muddy concept imho. But I understand how you could come to that understanding. There certainly is a connection between the two. And it was the original template for a large part of man.

However, this is not our only ancestor. These guys donated DNA and consciousness content. However, we are more than those things. Initially rebelious entities like you could not impossibly exist. The human at that time was pretty much defined as the physical body + this anunaki charge.

As time went on the other influences on us evolved us further from that charge. And back to the original intent for mankind as templated by the earth the sun and the milkyway which are also ancestors. Mother earth, father sky.

So these evil creatures had to intervene more and more in attempts to keep their flock of livestock in line. We've come to the point where it's becoming too much for them to control us. Which is the cause for the crazy happenings lately.

Quote:
why would you eat another being? animals communicate with us all the time. we just cant hear them all the time. trust me. animals speak telepathically. so anyways.....are you a vegetarian? why?
I am... Because this cool chick that I hung out with in my youth was... Rather unspiritual but it's the truth, and it worked for me. I still don't eat meat and I don't expect I ever will, cool chick moved off to the other side of the country. I think she started eating meat again a few years ago. I think fondly of her but we grew apart.

Animals speak, this is true, not just telepathically. I've had animals around me since I was born. You also know about my owl experience. But they're not the only creatures that speak. What are your feelings about eating plants? I have spoken to trees and learned a rather vital insight about the cycle of life.

Nature gives and nature takes. It's a savage garden but in spite of it's savagery nothing and no one is ever lost. If mother gives and takes. Then so do we. It doesn't hurt to minimize the damage you do though.

Quote:
its all conditioning. do you use fluoride toothpaste? why? its all conditioning.
I'd wager most don't even know what fluoride is or does.

Quote:
if anyone is psychic or is sensitive try not eating any meat for about 30 days and see how you feel. not only will you feel better and lighter but your abilities will grow, a lot. its mainly because the animals that humans eat feel pain and fear at the time of death. this vibration is infested in the meat and blood. then humans eat this. now the human has a reservoir for this pain and fear. now the reptilians have a human that is a reservoir of pain and fear. this basic flawed diet has huge ramifications.
To be honest I don't know about that. I haven't eaten meat for 15 years now. As I said, it was not a conscious decision. Presumably my higher self is on the job... It does stuf that way.

But I hear you...

Quote:
mythology????
Mythology : the body of stories associated with a culture or institution or person.

Free from the judgement about the truth of these stories I would add.

You're not the first one who divulges an incredible story to me. I know a woman who has clear memory of some of her past lives. She was young and involved in a political skirmish where a wrong move would literally cost lives. Not hers as she was an aristocrat. But it made a strong impression on her. In fact that past life character still existed in her and quite literally revealed herself occasionally. I know a guy who is periodically drafted for some kind of underground army. They are told to go someplace. And there in secrecy they build crazy things like underground meth labs or whatever the paying customer wants. Other times they are told to fight. I know a lot of people who are extraterrestrial wanderers. Even some who have clear memories of their past. There's vampires walking this earth, werewolves and a whole host of otherkin...

Sometimes it manifests in the material, sometimes it does not.

I call it personal mythology. I personally experience my own mythology. You experience yours. Again this is not a judgement about validity. Just about the fact that it is usually held outside of city block consciousness. And you generally need to have a good bond with someone before they would reveal this stuff.

Quote:
did you see a door that looked like a tree trunk before you got your owl? this is the entrance to where the power animals reside. everyone has at least one power animal. if you dont remember then you were never there. it is unmistakable. you know when you know.
I actually remember that trunk, you crawl between the roots of the trunk and there's a very strong odor of earth and the taste of the forest floor. It's a very powerfull symbol. I taste the earth as we speak. However, I'm not sure if it was involved in this exercise. It must have been over 10 years ago. To be honest I don't think so. If I remember correctly I went into a forest and "called" it.

To be honest, what you're describing is decor to me. You need to see this. You need to do that. One candle black, and one candle white. Or else... All of it is conditional permission you give yourself to experience some experiences. The occult variant of "IF I have this car THEN I will be happy.."

Quote:
okay are you ready for the meaning? are you sitting down? ready?......its loving kindness. its that simple. it may be too simple.
Why did you not just say so? Now I can connect it to what I know is out there....

Yes. I see now that the HC can do all the things you describe.

Quote:
this is a very general description of a typical everyday psychic engagement with a gov. mind control agent. when they get to a certain distance i can feel their malice and their intentions. out of the catalyst i create an icon. this malice they have i interpret as being like black glass. i hit them. they break. they dont like this. it hurts them. the pain is caused due to the split of malice and loving kindness. im actually healing them of this malice. so here comes another agent and another one and another one. i do the same thing over and over and over again. in my dreams in the car in the shower right now when im writing this. while im at work while im the a store while im eating while im in the bathroom.
Yes, you're making a lot more sense after the "Loving kindness" key you gave... I tend to do the same thing. It does create amazing results.

Do you understand that if I had invented the meaning of HC, from my expectations, I would never have known for sure what it means to you?

I also understand how love can cause pain in those who have aligned themselves with pain. Its a simple alchemy. The love allows them to see their pain. And thus to experience it. This experience is indeed healing. The proper term I believe is katharsis. It is something that can occur naturally. But a catalyst might be required when the entity is frozen up.

Namaste
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote