View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #28
Made_in_Brazil
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Just a thought about running for cover.

I'm glad that someone was thoughtful enough to start this thread.

I have a very big issue with the whole 'running for cover' attitude.
To my mind, 3D events themselves aren't the core issue at all.

Nukes, pestilence, wars... they're but triggers, experiences, challenges for growth. How you relate to them is what the core issue is.

I don't believe, for one second, that the illuminati, as scary as they may *look like* from our earthly, temporal, perspective alone, are really The 'Masters of the Universe'.

"The Masters of The Universe"???

Of The UNIVERSE????

The statement itself is ludicrous! Laughable.

The Other is just playing chess games. Whilst the black pieces move in seemingly advantage and test our skills, our capacity to feel compassion & love and challenge our inner strenght to hover above fear, The Other traps them in a beautiful check mate. I'd not be 'taking cover' alongside with them, in that moment in time, if I were you.

I'd not be 'taking cover' anywhere, actually, if wherever I go, I take my heaven and my hell within me and...

.... I can't escape myself.

I tried. But I can't.

Inside or outside my protective arks.

-----------------------------------------

I don't even quite know what kind of apocalypse we're really talking about here. The total anihilation of human race? The partial anihilation of human race? Nukes in NY, London or Hong Kong? You and me alone without our most precious cash? No pretty gold coins shaking in our little pockets? Mass disruption of communication systems? Starvation, famine, pestilence?

Is there a scale to measure doom?

But isn't the apocalypse already a ride for Iraq, Afghanistan, Thailand, Africans, New Orleans and everyone else on Earth whose every new day means surviving (or not) doom?

Is doom only doom when I catch Avian Flu?
To me, it'd be.

You and I may perish tomorrow, it doesn't matter how, we all will one day.

The only thing that counts now is not how safe you and I could or should be.

It's how we answer to doom.

The Ark is neither the subject nor the object of this whole methalinguistic survival game. It's the adjective. We qualify it.

Just IMO.
-------------------------------------------------------------
We are the mystics, the scientists, the artists, the cybernauts, the
explorers, the dreamers, the magicians, the visionaries, the shaman, the
mapmakers, the lovers, and the healers, stepping out from the fringe, and
coming together to redefine the possible.

Last edited by Made_in_Brazil; 11-02-2008 at 12:20 AM.
Made_in_Brazil is offline   Reply With Quote