View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:18 PM   #337
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

And even if you saw the bombs, what would you do about it? Just whine some more over something that has not effected you one way or the other but since you have your freedom of speech, you think you can abuse it by you barking your insinuations just to be heard, creating further dis respect to those who have been effected by it? Whhoaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so enlightened that I just want to puke. And the other two who attack from the other angles, remind me of how the Raptors prey on their prey. The ultimate ambush.

Sorry folks but if the mods aren't going to draw a line here with this, I have to say something. For one thing, there have been members here that have literally been attacked. I have been contacted by some of these members asking for help. They were also in real distress. Do you, MP2 have any concept of what that means? I am sure you do not get such requests for help because the writing is on the wall or in your posts as to why. Everyone in their right mind can see right through you and the other two. You're just not a happy camper because your station of power that was in your reach in this scenario had the doors slammed shut on it. You still may hold that station but not with the same authority that you thought you deserved.

All I have been watching is a movie here at this forum with so many two faced characters. And don't even infer about any enlightened principles that will only be used as weapons of manipulation as demonstrated by such posts. Hell, I think that some of you might even be possessed for Pete's sake. I have seen all of the signs. I have heard people say things that were so disrespectful one minute and in the very next become so butt kissing. "Oh Bill, your the this or that." Meanwhile stabbing his back when he wasn't looking. At least I have the balls to address Bill Ryan straight up with my concerns. He may not want to address it and that's fine. But at least I am being respectful towards him despite.

Now as far as the matter at hand is concerned, is that damage has occurred. It matters not to me in what context either. Pick one. My question to all of you is how are we going to help our brothers and sisters heal from it? I don't think that the little pithy, slappy, irresponsible, monkey swinging comments from a few of the instigating, immature members here is going to cut the mustard. Go ahead and tell me I am judging. Whooaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up! Because you are not all what you project. Even some of the members here who come off so enlightened with their Chinese English Rheteric trying to do us all freakin favors. Keep your favors as they mirror a corrupted soul who forgot that love is unconditional and to serve in that light takes integrity of the soul. Not from a book. Not from anywhere but right where you are in this moment. I don't live on Aplha Draconis. I live right here. I also don't live with Budda, Jesus, or anyone else. And if any of them want to visit me and inform me of otherwise, I will listen. But until then, there is only one me that looks in my mirror. My guides don't possess me. They wouldn't do that, duh? And if that is what they do for you, then you have allowed it and at the same time don't try to convince me that is a good thing especially when you walk with two faces in two different directions all at once.

Now some members here have tried to be honest about what they have felt and what they have gone through and it is real obvious to me who really carries that compassion in their hearts and who just make quotes about it in the name of Budda or whoever, with the lapping dogs running behind that scene. I despise butt kissers. They can't be trusted, period. Haven't met one I could trust. So instead of just talking the love and light manure, why not try to help do some real healing with what is now plaguing this forum and some of it's members in a real way instead of the superficial BS.

I have nothing to lose at this point as I am just disgusted with all of this and those involved who have twisted the facts all around just to make themselves look good while their brethren are hurting. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? Save me your rebuttal. You would be doing a great service for this forum and all concerned if you had the balls to do that. Sorry Mods. Just telling it like it has been shown.

Have a good day!