View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #645
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Ok first of all I would like to say this is the second time IV done any regression and im still a bit suspicious of it. My mind tells me that I could fabricate these images but I my heart im sure something is going on. For me it is different to James I have had no one confirm my memories and have not seen any files .but I can a sure you that James has, IV seen them my self. Once I spent 5 days at James and I can tell you this, people spent a lot of money and time trying to scare him or discredit him. I mean if there was not truth in what he says why they would bother. ok back to me ,im still waiting to see if I have files and im hoping in going public with information that I well get help. IV defiantly hit a cored because there is more activity going on around my house and was I and James seem to be and I don’t believe in coincident when it happens so regally. first would like to go back to the night of question at mans head after the regression I rembered this better then the day before {which is weird considering my memories so bad} after the flash of light I seen two guys dressed in black military type clothing the log was the thing that stood out for me which I have all ready explained in my pervious post .at this point I could not remember James being around. Next a beam of light come down and pick me up ,it started to pull me up toward something that resembled a t3 {triangle ship} the next thing I rember I was on the ship standing in a big circle there were lots of other little circles around on floor and ceiling . I did not feel scared it was all most like IV been I this situation before. Went and sat down in a chair in front of a radar type dashboard there big buttons all around yellow, & red as I look around there was like another level {not to high from the floor} with screens every were and people sat on chairs in front of them. To my right was 4 pods with people or beings in them it smokes in the pods and I could only make out the out line. There were buttons on each pod ,{like a secretly a pad }there was a gray running around testing stuff not sure what .I remember herein some thing about tempercous there was a big white tall slender being which was teaching me stuff to do with the controls or showing me . I got the imprison we were looking for some thing on the radio there was a conal type guy ranting about trying to speed up tracking then the radior made a bleep and seem to find it s target werll this was going on I was pushing buttons not sure why. There was a feeling of great relief when the raider stop bleeping and a ovouse since of joy the coronal come over and thank me in person the next thin I remember I was being let of a ship that look totally different to the one that had pick me up but it was letting me out at mans head . There was no beam this time it landed and I walk out of a large drop door. The craft look like your typical disc object. So there we go make what you want of the information but that is execrably what I got from the regartion. If any one can help me with any thing that would be great all my love

Jan Rodrigo
Regarding post above. When I regressed Jan the other night, he seemed to be describing some kind of mobile airiel genetics lab on an aircraft. He also seemed to be desribing some kind of large 'eggs' being incubated on board. From what Jan describes the computer systems that he and other people and beings on board were operating seemed to be controlling the temperature of the incubation process. I am aware of galactic federation ships known as 'Womb Ships', this may well have been one of them, as US Air Force Space Command work very closely with the federation, so it came as no surprise they were on board.
The MI-6 data below is very relevent here, as AI is ultimately a 'mimicing' system I.E it copies human/federation behaviour and makes abberated versions of that behaviour.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Scarlett: "The Eggman"

Why the 'Eggman'?
The diabolical Royal Arch Freemasonry of the British Illuminati:
The 'Humpty Dumpty' cult, otherwise known as the 'Dark Lily' brotherhood.
Currently run by John Scarlett - Head of MI6.
In layperson's terms, this secret society is an 'esoteric' front for the Royal Genome project.
Briefly, this cult was begun, in order to ensure the survival of the decrepit genes of the European Monarchies by infusing them with new 'blood' - more specifically, new DNA.
Women were secretly selected, according to their gene pool and put under MI6 Illuminati mind control via the programme 'Alice in Wonderland'.
'Alice in Wonderland' is no fairytale.
During the 1980's and 1990's, the selected, female British Intelligence recruits were taken to see the 'arum' lily. A plant which stinks of rotting human flesh. This was to reveal to them the 'mysteries' of the cult i.e. that they would be used for their zygotes (fertilised eggs) in order to continue the research of the Royal cult i.e. the Nazi, eugenics project.
The Royal Family and their associates, didn't simply want to have 'above average' intelligence, looks, talents etc - they wanted to be the 'superior race' in every way. They were continuing the Nazi agenda. Nazism never went away and it is being perpetuated via pawns like Scarlett, who is part of the 'fifth column' in British society.
'Ar-rum' shouts the character in 'Alice in Wonderland' as Alice tries to break out of the symbolic womb of the house she has grown too big for...'Ar-rum'...the lizard is held up by the two guineapigs (penis and balls) after his attempt to 'get down the chimney' (vagina).
This is the real meaning behind the sick parable of the British Illuminati, as explained to their new Royal Arch Freemasonry recruits...too sick to go into details but needs must. This has all got to be exposed.
The women who have been chosen, have no choice as to whom they copulate with. They are raped by members of the Illuminati, having been forbidden to have sexual relations with any other man. They are not allowed to choose their own partner and not allowed to get married, have children or any sort of normal life. They are the 'sacred prostitutes'. After fertilisation, they are then forced through the most terrible and traumatic abortions.
Read Humpty Dumpty's 'poetry' to find out exactly what happens to these poor women (the 'little fishes'):
`I sent a message to the fish:
I told them "This is what I wish."
The little fishes of the sea,
They sent an answer back to me.
The little fishes' answer was
"We cannot do it, Sir, because -
`I sent to them again to say
"It will be better to obey."
The fishes answered with a grin,
"Why, what a temper you are in!"
I told them once, I told them twice:
They would not listen to advice.
I took a kettle large and new,
Fit for the deed I had to do.
My heart went hop, my heart went thump;
I filled the kettle at the pump.
Then some one came to me and said,
"The little fishes are in bed."
I said to him, I said it plain,
"Then you must wake them up again."
I said it very loud and clear;
I went and shouted in his ear.'
`But he was very stiff and proud;
He said "You needn't shout so loud!"
And he was very proud and stiff;
He said "I'd go and wake them, if -- "
I took a corkscrew from the shelf:
I went to wake them up myself.
And when I found the door was locked,
I pulled and pushed and knocked.
And when I found the door was shut,
I tried to turn the handle, but -- '
The kettle was the boiling water, used to induce an abortion after breaking into the woman's accommodation - nowadays they use a stun gun to make the womb spasm. The 'corkscrew' was the implement used to break the waters in Victorian times. Until recently, a coat-hanger was used.
The White Queen then gives 'Alice' (the female pawn in the British Monarchy's sick game) an extra clue to her fate:
'"First, the fish must be caught."
That is easy: a baby, I think, could have caught it.
"Next, the fish must be bought."
That is easy: a penny, I think, would have bought it.

"Now cook me the fish!"
That is easy, and will not take more than a minute.
"Let it lie in a dish!"
That is easy, because it already is in it.

"Bring it here! Let me sup!"
It is easy to set such a dish on the table.
''Take the dish-cover up!"
Ah, THAT is so hard that I fear I'm unable!

For it holds it like glue--
Holds the lid to the dish, while it lies in the middle:
Which is easiest to do,
Un-dish-cover the fish, or dishcover the riddle?'
The above verses basically describe the process of repeated rape, fertilisation and then the subsequent kidnap, and enforced abortion. The 'dish' is the womb and the 'fish' inside is the foetus/fertilised egg - depending upon what type of experimentation, British Intelligence wished to do i.e. on a living child or the zygote.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote