View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 06:17 AM   #206
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Note: Just imagine for a moment what effect witnessing that rite would have on a person. My DNA was effected from 1984 until this year because an 'imprint' of this entity was recorded onto my genetics. The back of body was physically effected after this, for example when taking part in martial arts and weightlifting later on, the muscles in the front of my body would grow very fast but it would be very hard to get any muscle development in the back of legs, neck, arms and such.
It sounds like a spinal (nervous system) interplay system then? Something about the back is strange. Also, whatever it is, is overriding your body's ability to develop muscle there. Trust me, your body wants to get rid of it. Can these systems be turned off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Any predicted danger for the children in IBIS over a specific time period is calculated on advanced computers by the Working Group. These systems predict future events including individual survival rates, 'greater good' survival rates.
Whose greater good? What greater good? According to whom? Written by what? This kind of data analysis is actually faulty, old school, game theory, incorrect in a seminal way. There are different models.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote