View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:53 AM   #46
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Okay, I watched all parts.
Now what?
You want to talk about whether or not this tv mini-series was prophetic or not? Wondering if this was another instance of hiding the truth in plain sight? Handing it to us like the murals at the Denver airport?
Sure. Maybe. I don't know.

My question to you is this...how does the answer to any of these questions change your vibration about it? Do you think you'll have a greater piece of mind about possible timelines if you were to see the playbook ahead of time? Do you think you could prepare more adequately if you knew more? I see the parallels that you suggest, but I also see it in movies like the Matrix. There's no shortage of movies these days that flirt with conspiracy-like subject matter. Sooooooo......what now? NOW is still all there is. Future and past are playthings for the ego, but illusory nonetheless.

I don't know that our conceptualization of humans as a food source translates accurately. I think we're fed upon, but through emotions. The stories about vampires and such are somewhat accurate...the way that bible stories are somewhat accurate. Somewhat. There are such things as energy vampires, that manipulate energy out of you. Maybe not sinking their teeth into your neck and draining your life force, but certainly draining your energy nonetheless. To fully round out the thought and the bible reference, take a look at tithing. 10% of your dough to the church, right? This coincides with the law of abundance, but that doesn't mean that money should go to an institution that professes a greater connection to source than you have! Give! Love! And you will receive and be loved in return.

My point is that there is so much more to this gig than we even have the ability to wrap our heads around at this point. Taking that into consideration...hold on loosely.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote