View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 04:50 PM   #130
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

LETS HAVE A LAUGH!!!

well allright!!!

Please invite me to my own island but Im not going avalon 2 until I get one of those brown passports!!!

YAH KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

Im not just going to sit back and let the kids steer this boat off the cliff!

HELLO!!! CAN YA HEAR ME NOW!!!

WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!

I'M KINDA JUST JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR TRUTH HERE!!!

PLEASE FOLKS TRULY DO FORGIVE ME FOR MY RECENT ROUND OF POSTS IF YOU ACTUALLY STAND FOR TRUTH AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!

I CAN ACCEPT WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!! AS IT HAS OBVIOUSLY HAPPENED!!! SO NOW I START ASKING THINGS LIKE WHO WHAT WHERE WHY HOW!!! AND I DEMAND TO KNOW EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

HOW YOU GONNA LIVE LIKE THAT!!!

WELL YOUR READING IT!!!

WHAT CAN I DO!!! I CANT STOP NOW!!!

WHERE DO YOU GO FROM THERE

THE FACT THAT THE FORUM HAS ALREADY BEEN STARTED HAS ME CONCERNED!!! ARE THESE THE SAME SELECTION PROCESS THAT ARE GONNA BE USED TO GO TO YOUR UNDER GROUND BUNKERS!!! WELL THEN I GUESS IT PROVES THAT YOU JUST CANT HANDEL MA'ATS POWER!!! YOU MAY LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR COMPLETE BASS ACKWARDS WAY OF THINKING!!!

EXCUSE ME FOR LOSING MY MIND ALL OVER MY OWN ISLAND!!! NOW AS I SAY I GOT EMAILS ASKING ME!!! IS IT TIME TO MOVE!!! WHAT CAN I DO!!! I GOT POOPY DIAPERS TO CHANGE!!! MY WIFE IS IN DIS-BELIEF OF MY MENTAL MIGHT AND MADDNESS!!! JUST LIKE A FEW FOLKS AROUND HERE!!! I GOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN YELLOW PAPERS LAYING AROUND!!! I AM ON LOCKDOWN ALREADY!!! I DONT CARE!!! I CAN NOT MOVE AROUND MY OWN DAMN PLANET!!! I AM OBVIOUSLY OUT OF BALANCE HERE FIRENDS!!! WHAT DO YA DO!!!

AS YOU CAN SEE I AM A LOOSE CANNON!!! PEACE JTEYE!!!

SO NOW I SAY IN RESPONSE TO MANY FOLKS ASKING ME TO STAY OR HOPING I WILL I SAY TO YOU AVALON!!!

I AM JUST ONE GUY AND YOU CAN MOVE WITHOUT ME!!!

WHEN YOU CAN ANSWER ME THIS!!! THEN I WILL CONSIDER MOVING THE TEAM!!! THE ONE WE DONT HAVE

FREE - DHU - M!!!

HOW WE GONNA GET IT!!!

freeˇdom
   /ˈfridəm/ Show Spelled[free-duhm] Show IPA
–noun
the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint: He won his freedom after a retrial.
exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.
the power to determine action without restraint.
political or national independence.
personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery: a slave who bought his freedom.
exemption from the presence of anything specified (usually fol. by from): freedom from fear.
the absence of or release from ties, obligations, etc.
ease or facility of movement or action: to enjoy the freedom of living in the country.
frankness of manner or speech.
general exemption or immunity: freedom from taxation.
the absence of ceremony or reserve.
a liberty taken.
a particular immunity or privilege enjoyed, as by a city or corporation: freedom to levy taxes.
civil liberty, as opposed to subjection to an arbitrary or despotic government.
the right to enjoy all the privileges or special rights of citizenship, membership, etc., in a community or the like.
the right to frequent, enjoy, or use at will: to have the freedom of a friend's library.
Philosophy. the power to exercise choice and make decisions without constraint from within or without; autonomy; self-determination.Compare necessity (def. 7).
Use freedom in a Sentence
See images of freedom
Search freedom on the Web
Origin:
bef. 900; ME fredom, OE frēodōm. See free, -dom

—Related forms
nonˇfreeˇdom, noun
oˇverˇfreeˇdom, noun
unˇfreeˇdom, noun

—Synonyms
1. Freedom, independence, liberty refer to an absence of undue restrictions and an opportunity to exercise one's rights and powers. Freedom emphasizes the opportunity given for the exercise of one's rights, powers, desires, or the like: freedom of speech or conscience; freedom of movement. Independence implies not only lack of restrictions but also the ability to stand alone, unsustained by anything else: Independence of thought promotes invention and discovery. Liberty, though most often interchanged with freedom, is also used to imply undue exercise of freedom: He took liberties with the text. 9. openness, ingenuousness. 12. license. 16. run.

WHAT COLOUR IS THAT LIGHT!!! GREEN!!!

WHADA YA SAY!!! MAYBE!!! WELL ALLRIGHT!!!

NO LIMITS MAN!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-18-2010 at 06:22 PM.