Old 01-07-2010, 02:43 AM   #159
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Hi Abraxasinas,

Two things:

1) What is your take on the information that all of the Elohim are incarnate on earth at this point in time? Do you feel they are indeed all here and are they all awake?

2) Is the Chemtrail program primarily involved in stablising our climate/spreading activators etc for pandemic flu or masking the presence of Nibiru from behind or near the Sun? I just have observed so much hiding of the Sun lately in my regeon it is very draining to have the sun blocked out most of the time. It is getting more and more observable.

Thankyou in advance,

Initiate
An excellent query Initiate!

1. Yes, all the elohim are here, because the WITNESSES are here.
Think of it as a mirror for the universe in all space and all time hitherto unfolded.
The Witnesses are simply a HOLOGRAM, as you are too and anyone in incarnation from the neutron to the supergalactic agglomerations.

You may watch a movie: The Dark Crystal (of Jim Henderson's Muppets).
There the story is about a 'missing shard' which renews a Dark Crystal as Light again.
These 'missing shards' are the holograms - all containig all the information necessary to make the broken thing whole again.
You are this shard and all the elohim reside within you as part of your soul - ask them inpure intent and you shall know that what I have said is true.
Now you know how the 'ascended masters' are channelled. You can channel them too; perhaps not with public words, but in appreciation and in perceiving the universe in the ant crawling on a tree in your garden.

2. My information about chemtrails is that it is an agenda similar to the fluoridation- and immunisation schemes and has little to do with metaphysical agendas like Nibiru (actually Nemesis as a second sun, which will NOT visit earth, but represents a second focus point in the geometry of the solar system WITHIN the sun itself - The New Earth=Nibiru AS a Dark Starplanet, see some of my other messages).

Abrax