View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:34 PM   #21
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Enough is enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bird View Post
Richard,

Yes it makes sense to me, but at the same time very hard to apply to my life and reality as it is now (essentially what you are talking about, it's a bizzare feeling). For instance I am really struck on the 9/11 castrophe. I still badly want justice for whoever was responsible for killing my loved one. It is so hard for me to let something like that go. You know what I mean. But ultimately I know the universe will unfold as it should, I suppose I am just not ready spiritually to be satisfied with that at the moment
It is the anger that will build up the necessary energy for man to access will.

Right now, there is no will in humanity. Will is to intelligence what negative is to positive. And the spiritualization of humanity has taken all will away from its consciousness.

Like you said. When enough is enough, when it is really enough, man does something.
Unfortunately, he has to find himself with his face in the wall, where he realizes that there is no choice to have the will to do what is intelligent to do.

Until then, he rationalizes his experience and finds an escape in the consciousness of blame. Its always the mother-in-law's fault.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote