View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 08:26 PM   #2
Suriel

Wink Re: Enough is enough!

I find the material entertaining, depressing, and interesting. First of all, you will notice that every credited source of information has a product to sell. They are using the 2012 agenda as a source of income. So, you must be careful not to believe everything you see and hear. The internet is very bad about disinformation to make money or have a writing career.

These changes that are occuring on Earth are natural. They result from actions of others. Of course, we all hope for the best. But the real question is, "How does this material relate to you and your ordinary life?"

Your life experience may be completely different than others here due to your choices. I admit there are overall bigger changes coming. But we all adapt to changes and move forward.

I have never met an E.T. or seen a ufo. But, I find the information entertaining. The polar shift is a cosmic natural occurence. Wars can be avoided but that necessarily doesn't always happen. Systems crumble. New ones are built.

Running scared isn't the answer. You shouldn't stop living your life due to panic or disinformation. Try to do the best you can each day. Thank the Creator for your life and your family. Be the best you can be. This is the best way to handle fear tactics. Go internal for the answers. And let the illusionary external game play out its energies.

You have an individual purpose on this Earth. And Earth loves you. Connect with that energy. Because that is the true way for the Humans to mature as a race.

I enjoy the material that comes from Camelot and Avalon because I have always been interested in the Paranormal. I ignore everything else regarding government plots or greed or war. Because that part is not paranormal.

So we all have different reasons for reading the material. Every person has a different stage of their development.

It's going to be smooth sailing for me these next few months and through 2012. And I enjoy the experiences I share with my loved ones. I am very thankful for being alive. I have faced Death on more than one occasion and I know that there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Peace.