View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 12:33 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

I keep getting the feeling that the powers that be, the powers that wannabe, the elites, the city-states, the alphabet agencies, the secret societies, the mainstream media, etc, etc...have a lot more to deal with than staying filthy rich, being as powerful as god, and screwing the little guy. I keep getting the feeling that they are dealing with something similar to the subject of 'V'. Humans are quite corruptible...especially if the corruptors are non-humans with superior intelligence and inferior ethics. I have a hard time hating the various power groups. I suspect that if I were in their shoes...I'd be doing some of the very same things they are doing...perhaps worse. But I don't want to let them off the hook too easily. It is fair game to second guess them...and try to figure out what's really going on. This, in fact, may make their job easier. If reptilians rule the world...and we initiate a successful global conversion/exorcism...then everyone will sleep a lot better at night...including the elites. If a world government was based upon Constitutional Responsible Freedom...instead of being One Nation Under Satan...the elites could keep their Chateau's and Castles...and drive their Enzo Ferrari's and Bugatti Veryon's. I could care less. Governance would be decentralized and decorrupted...but the opportunity to gain and keep wealth would remain. On the other hand...a heightened ethical awareness should lead to increased philanthropy toward worthy charities and foundations...but this would be voluntary.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-15-2009 at 07:39 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote