View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:41 AM   #20
tgraf66
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Monatomic elements

I don't believe you were addressing me with these quotes, but I just wanted to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkhava View Post
Look... I dunno about all that 2nd hand mumbo jumbo stuff and allusions to borgs and dracos or whatever.
Neither do I.

Quote:
I live in the real world. I have a serious career. I try to be a serious man.
As do I, which is why I gave the advice I did. Again, I know little about colloidal materials, so I am grateful for the information you provided.

Quote:
I had learned that colloidal silver increases T cell count in the blood. Around the year 2000 I had my blood check to verify if I had elevated T cell (after having used colloidal silver for 2 years). The doctor found my T cell count so unusually high that she asked me if I had recently had some serious cold or flu before I visited her office.
I wasn't aware of this effect. Thank you.

Quote:
I make my medicine to high ppm solution, probably 1000 times more than what you would buy a bottle of colloidal silver at the GNC store or some other health food store. Usually what you buy commerically is diluted to 5ppm solutions and your pay $20 or more for a 4oz bottle.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the understanding that it wasn't the ppm that matters as much - although the more you have, the better, I suppose - as it is the particle size? Again, I'll re-iterate that I have done no research on colloidals and know little about them (except the bit that I just said).
tgraf66 is offline   Reply With Quote