View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 06:49 AM   #22
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The solution Youtube posting (common law in effect)

ok, with the new info from "The Solution" I boiled the newNOUI down to plain language, and combined it with the claim of right...
(there was a point made in another thread about not getting the Legal approval for this, but just making a Declaration - much like Alaska did in The Solution in thread http://synworks.net/thinkfree/viewto...d50a3984a084f3)
so this can easily be converted into a "Declaration of ???"
did I miss anything?

------------------------------

Comprehensive Notice of Understanding and Intent with Claim of Right
I, (Common Name Used), give Notice of Greater Authority of Self-Governance and Automatic Sovereignty; and Claim the Right of Lawful Standing, which remains Superior and Precedent to any Legal Status.
1. I understand and claim:
1.1. The greater body of society will determine the terms, definitions, and intent of communications between its members, and I consent only to the common cultural meanings of the ‘English’ language.
1.2. I am an individual spirit-entity of mind-consciousness that is intrinsically incorporated within a particular physical body; and I will process and possess any information that I receive as a means to compile and utilize my autonomous knowledge base as my own independent source to promote and protect further development of my persona for the purpose of Self-direction, Self-growth, Self-control, and Self-government.
1.3. I will determine and convey when and/or if I give voluntary consent to contracts or abandonment of Lawful standing of Self-government; and as a standing Self-directive, I am now informing you that I Do Not Consent.
1.4. I will retain my duty of Self-control and Self-government, according to Common Lawful Principals, at all times; and I demand that honorable and peaceful relations be maintained within any encounters between members of the greater society;
1.5. Common Law and/or Civil redress and penalty fees will be enforced for any violations of the above rights; each redress and penalty fee will be exacted in the following manner- per person per incident per agency, according to attached determination of penalty and fee schedule.
-----------------------------

that should make it easier to read quickly, change particulars (native language, etc), and cheaper to post a public notice in the paper...

and as for the name of God thing... it can be a little creepy if you get bogged down again with it- it kind of seems like I am going backwards just to be able to get my point across to others who aren't as far along the path as I am - and I have to keep reminding myself to just re-translate words into the intended meanings- cause I know they really mean "Source" but they don't have any other label for it- just like me- so I am back to calling it GOD too!... just be patient and they'll catch up...

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-28-2010 at 07:23 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote