View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 09:03 AM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ring Of Power-intro 101 to the NWO

Egyptology seems to be really important. I don't know very much about it...and I'm trying to learn more. To me...it's not so much about the mythology...but rather what is really behind the mythology. The same could be said about the Bible. And we seem to need Egyptology to properly understand the Bible. What I am presently interested in is theological cross-pollenation from a common source. I'm presently hypothesizing (and fantacising?) about a Goddess of This World. I think about other Goddesses while I'm praying! Could this hypothetical Goddess be Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary? This is just uneducated intuitive speculation...which probably has it's place...and it's limits.

What we really need is an interdisciplinary big-picture view of Universal and Earth History. I really want us to get to the core of what is really going on in this Universe...and in this Solar System. I'm trying to cultivate a Solar System View...rather than a World View. There is a HUGE difference!

'Ring of Power' may not be perfect...but it seems to be a huge step in the right direction. It's a good starting point anyway! I'd still like to see a perfected big-budget version of 'Ring'. This would be another step away from the 'Corrupt Ruling the Stupid'...and toward a 'Perfected Humanity Ruling Themselves in a Perfected Solar System'. We have a helluva long way to go...

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-30-2009 at 09:08 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote