Thread: Sleep paralysis
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:06 AM   #26
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sleep paralysis

Hi all, I can remember as a child when i awoke on my side. I could see my desk, chair etc but then I was also layed down facing the other way - looking at the wall! And with all this happening i decided to go back to sleep.(as you do) Also on one occasion I got up for school and found my pajamas where inside out!

A few years back at work i was suffering with bad cold. I had been drinking coffee like it was going out of fashion which made feel worse. As i stood reading through some documents i suddenly found myself outside in the smoking area. It lasted for about 2 seconds but i was here and there - different temperatures, sounds and view. This made me feel very faint and i decided to go home.

the paralysis i experienced think it was 1996ish left me feeling that the real me was in head/brain area and that my body/arms/legs etc was a very big lump of baggage. All i could do was move my eyes and when i tried to shout - it was just going into my mind.
I awoke hearing a humming noise which i thought was some electrical interference.

It lasted for around 5 minutes and only went away when, in despiration i prayed for god to help.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote