View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 03:34 AM   #5
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: FEMA Camps, Martial Law, and the Secret Government

marcus a... I can see where you are coming from. Yes all the talk about FEMA camps, martial law, etc. is a distraction, but when you have people that you care about who are not "waking up" and don't want to have a beginning conversation about even "the positive aspect" because to them there is absolutely nothing to discuss.

I am not as worried about losing some friends during this time, but I am so darn frustrated about my children, husband and closest friends who think my discoveries are just this side of looney-bin central. My one daughter is a biochemist and is so engrossed in what she thinks is "true, mainstream -proven science" and that mom is getting carried away with her conspiracy theories, that she doesn't want to sit down and have a conversation.

I have so many super educated friends that are stunned by the tiniest revelation that now I have learned not to go there, unless I decide I don't want to associate with them at all. I truly love and care for these people so much that I can't believe they don't want to look and at least weigh the evidence that is in plain sight. If you seek, you will find, because it is there... at least I feel there is enough to entice a person to seek more information. The sheeple are not the least bit curious.

I know there are others like me who are struggling with the loss of friends and family not becoming enlightened. They need someone to talk to, because they can't talk to those people. They need a forum, they need an outlet. We need to be there for them.

I also feel different about some of the negative. I want to read, I want to hear... it doesn't make me believe it or even put extra time into contemplating it, but it does let me know what is out there. I want to know what the enemy is saying, what they're thinking and plotting. I think we need to discuss it. By talking about it, we can possibly soothe the fears of some people, while others who do not legitimize their fear-mongering, will be able to strategize against them.

I don't like war and I hate injustice, but I do like freedom . Iwill fight for what I believe in ...if I need to. These elitest rich have been planning for years to get rid of the working-middle class. Those sneaky little turdos have been plotting and planning for years with their devious schemes. I think they are scared since the internet puts us in touch with each other. We communicate with people all over the world and right now, they can't stop it. This will be one of the first things they will attempt do... cut off our communication.

They will try to divide and conquer. This has to be a nightmare for them, someone from Florida talking to someone in Poland, who is conferring with the man in Brazil, who just heard from the lady in China, that got her latest information from Australia, who heard from the person in Illinois, California, New Zealand, Ukraine....omg....where will it stop? Hey, it will never stop, we are here to stay and take back what is rightfully ours.

I love you guys, Mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote