View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 06:14 AM   #8
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Aliens, Human Manifestation

According to Dolores Cannon there are currently 35 million humans on the planet who are "Volunteers", i.e. they volunteered to incarnate in human form here in order to assist in the general raising of consciousness. According to David Wilcock there are 300,000 such humans currently alive on the planet.

My take on this is that these two figures aren't necessarily inconsistent with each other. That's because there are levels of "volunteering". It's like when you have to complete a certain number of units for a degree. It may not be compulsory which particular units you have to study, but it is compulsory that you choose a certain number of units to complete. On the other hand, I happen to know that I'm here as a volunteer purely of my own free choice. Then again, it's also true that I decided to volunteer partly because it would look really good on my resume, so to speak, that I had been to Earth. All the more so since the Earth is very different from other places I've been and didn't really suit me very well, compared to other places. On the other hand, this is the planet in this galaxy where all the action is happening at present.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote