View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:38 AM   #8
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: What needs to happen re: Free Energy Devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
Yeah. The message I posted here was mainly just for discussion. I originally posted it to a free energy yahoo group with about 4000 members. I have already received responses to it. I'm not trying to stir up trouble here, just have an open dialog about it.
I don't have any concerns about you trying to stir up trouble.
I found myself disappointed in the past not hear of the possible bad effects of some of the free energy devices. And I haven't studied it enough recently to recall where I found any of the warnings. Plus no time to search right now.

Oh well, I was trying to help get some discussion going ... I think it is really important because wind and solar as pointed out by Dr. O'Leary are really not very feasible, as he found by putting some study into the matter.

The vibrations from the big wind turbines are causing people to have strange and intolerable symptoms and having to leave their homes, so I cringe when I hear of more and more of these being built.

And can you imagine - as soon a you turn on a device a team of interdimensional MIB's show up! (or were they the earthly look alikes?)

Many Blessings,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote