View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:29 PM   #5
Tatiana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Energy healing of a cancer tumour

Cloud9 - you live in NYC? I used to live there and I know that you have Chi Gong healers there. I knew a young man some years back (when I still lived in NYC) who had a horrendous car accident which put him in a wheel chair. Conventional western medical experts said he would spend the rest of his days there. He heard about this school where people learn about Chi Gong (I think it was somewhere on lower Broadway) and he signed up for it and he is no longer in the wheel chair! Plus he has learned a valuable skill. I think the method they taught there was called Pak Qua (not sure of the spelling).

I also know of a Buddhist monk who lives on 13th street near a hospital on the West side who teaches Chi Gong (for free!) to all who want to learn. His name is Alex and I might still have his phone # somewhere around here if you are interested. His classes are in the evening and during the day - some of the classes are taught by his students if he is at work - yes he works, living in NYC is expensive as you well know. He is a wonderful person - I used to take his classes so I know.

As far as the school at Broadway - you could probably find out where it is by checking in the martial arts community or Chinatown. There are many traditional Chinese herbalists who might know or check in one of the shops along Mott street which sell martial arts tapes - some of these are by local martial arts teachers who very well might know where this school is.

The young man who escaped his fate of being in a wheel chair once gave me a small demonstration of what he learned there. He held a piece of paper about 6" from his hands while he concentrated. Within a few minutes the paper started to darken then smoke and finally burn! Needless to say I was impressed. It is a matter of learning to increase the inner energies (Chi) we all have, then focus and direct them. Which is basically the teachings of all martial arts. In fact, fighting is the lowest form of the art, healing being the highest.

Any good martial arts school will at least teach you part of this wisdom. As you live in NYC there are many schools (especially in Chinatown) where you can learn this if you are serious. But stay away from the chains and the showy schools who focus on belts and competitions - usually that is where their energy goes.

Btw, Chinese herbal medicine is awesome! I used to go to one of their doctors who was educated in China. He has a family run herb shop on Elizabeth street across from the 4th precinct. His name is Dr Chen of Lin Sisters pharmacy - I can highly recommend him. I really miss having access to all that - in upstate NY where I now live, all you get is 6 month certifcates - not at all the same thing! Dr Chen might even know where that school is, a lot of the martial artists used to go to him for herbs.
Tatiana is offline   Reply With Quote