View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:49 AM   #23
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: **** Steorn Launch Imminent - Free Energy Begins ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedive View Post
Thanks for the thread 007, I've been keeping an eye on Steorn's developments for a few years since they started talking about the technology, the jury etc. Now I've just relocated wih my family, and instead of getting back into a corporate job I'm planning to look into the Orbo licencing, but still have to do a lot of homework...
thanks again for sharing this info, I too believe this is NO joke.

Hi Freedive,

Good stuff, and thank you for keeping an open mind. The SKDB opens on the 1st February, and anyone who wants to find out how Orbo works and replicate it for their own personal use will be able to. There will be many Electrical / Mechanical Engineers who will no doubt replicate Orbo in the coming months and then of course development of commercial products should also be underway.

I know an ever growing number of folks who are about to get into this in a seriously big way.

RE: Jean-Louis Naudin replication - Steorn have confirmed that none of the supposed replications to date are CEMFless, so no cigar yet for the public DIY replicators, but hardly surprising given the fact they are not privy to details of the build.

Good luck with developing your own Orbo projects - maybe see you in the SKDB!

Craig
007 is offline   Reply With Quote