Thread: Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #32
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nag Hammadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Who decides what is positive and negative? These are perspectives relative to the EGO. From this perspective it is seen that the creators perspective is that there is only good. It is the EGO that decides it to be positive or negative as to what is in it for me. When the "I" individual can perceive the thought of the creator behind a given situation and see that it is a pathway in its return to source then it can transend the EGO and make itself like the creator in its choices. That is, either we are taught by the school of hard knocks or we are taught by the creator by direct intention to learn from every experience we are given regardless of the perception of it being good or bad for us at the time. This is how we can progress in one life time and avoid repeating this grade through successive incarnations.
I see you are stating a higher truth, from the viewpoint of zero fixed polarities. That is one part.

I see Ojibway is stating some apparent and practical truths, and from the perspective that beings do tend to fix on either the positive or negative side of a goal or polarity. That is another part.

There can be a game of saying who has the highest truths, or feelings of discomfort with another level of truth. Everyone is "right" in whatever parts or wholes they perceive.

One of my favorite mantras is from an attitude of faith: all things work together for good. Loosely translated. Please don't tear apart the meanings of each word, thank you :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote