View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 03:39 AM   #55
always
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Great Gathering...Miriam Delicado...Hopi Message

In one of the other Website Forums where I post, two people had the same question about Miriam and THE GREAT GATHERING. The first "Forum Member" said:

"… I wish Miriam luck with her venture. You know how those things can go sometimes, though, despite the best of intentions. While I agree with the basic premise of her intention for the gathering, I think there are a lot of other established organizations and groups that are trying to do the same thing. It seems like she feels she has a "mission", so I just wonder why she thinks she can do something those other organizations and groups have not had much headway with."

Then another person responded: "…that's the question that arises for me, as well."

FYI, here is my post in response:

The first thought that came to mind upon reading your posts was — "timing". Miriam refers to the year 2010 as "the year of choice" for humanity. What future do we want for ourselves and planet Earth? For this reason, I believe THE GREAT GATHERING is meant to happen; that humanity is being given an opportunity to choose its future.

The "other established organizations" that [Forum Member] refers to will continue to do what they are doing. THE GREAT GATHERING is not intended to replace them, but to "encompass" them. These other organizations can, if they wish, include a tag in their literature and publicity, mentioning that they are a part of THE GREAT GATHERING.

Besides "timing" and "meant to happen", there is one element to THE GREAT GATHERING that the other organizations are not doing, at least not to the heightened level intended for THE GREAT GATHERING, and that is — Uniting the efforts of the Indigenous people with the efforts of people working from "the heart".

In this regard, Miriam brings something to the table that is unique, and a bit of background is required to explain this. By "Indigenous people", as I understanding it, Miriam is referring to those spiritual leaders that were removed from the Earth at the end of the 3rd World (Atlantis & Lumuria…?) while the Earth was being cleansed, then returned to the Earth at the beginning of the 4th World (our world) and distributed around the globe.

There is a lot more to these Indigenous people than most people realize and they are very important to our future. Among other things, they are and have been from the beginning, highly connected spiritually and to ETs. All humanity is family, and within that family Miriam is kind of like a close relative or cousin to many of these Indigenous tribes, IMO, because she is also connected spiritually and to the ETs.

A few points about Miriam's "connection". In her C2C interview with George Noory (Dec. 22, 2009), George asked her: Do you have contacts with other ET groups [other than the Tall Blondes]? Her answer: All of them.

Also, she has ET DNA in her. In one of her Videos I believe I heard her say her DNA was more human than ET, and in another Video more ET than human. So maybe 50/50. Further, in her book she mentions that if people are present when she meditates, they sometimes see her as a Tall Blonde ET. And she has mentioned that she has snippets of memory of being a Tall Blonde ET.

What I am suggesting is that she is here to help bridge the gap between the Indigenous World and the rest of humanity. This is why she will be in Colombia, S.A. the entire month of January, 2010, to meet with the Sacred People of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and why she has been meeting with Indigenous people all over the world. I believe that most people have no idea what a close relationship she may have with various Indigenous tribes.

One more point about Miriam and THE GREAT GATHERING. In one of her Videos she mentions having a memory from before she was born, where she was questioned about THE GREAT GATHERING. She was asked: Can you do it?
always is offline   Reply With Quote