View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 02:14 PM   #57
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: surprising message from spirit about Obama "victory"

judging by the people he surrounds himself with, the support he gets media wise, the ludicrous promises he exposes(he reminds me of a cheerleader for the super bowl, definitely the aipak poster boy ). aipcac who controls the u.s.a. will do anything to accomplish their goals. he seems to be nothing more than an emotional fisherman. and yes he has netted a lot of fish. the direction he appears to be taking us already, going by his,"appointees" looks like the same old "path of destruction". i'm only guessing that because it's not important to him that he be a natural born citizen of the u.s.a. that his appointments to highly sensitive positions, having dual citizenship and more loyalty to to foreign countries is a prerequisite. i don't think he brings anything special just because he is black(a good scapegoat), or buy into that it's a new paradigm when americans can elect a black. i don't want to see americans turned into second class citizens for"world diplomacy". on the contrary i think he"s handing out rose colored glasses to those who can't grab them fast enough who buy into that dream. listen, there are only two kinds of people in the world, either you are right or you are not right. the world is watching to see what he will do with the opportunity of the millennium. to coin a phrase "i'm from missouri,and i'll believe it when i see it".show me cause we ain't seen nothing yet! i do however wish him luck and will do my best to support my president, my country and its' constitution, as a patriot.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote