View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #66
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is your sign?

I have an interesting story to tell involving astrology. I used to study it all the time. If anyone is interested in free charts etc. check out www.astro.com.

So my story takes place when I was working with a famous doctor who investigated abductions/paranormal. An experiencer called our office and somehow I ended on the phone with him. We talked for a while and the conversation changed to astrology. He said he was a Libra, and I said I was one too. I then asked him what his moon sign was, and he said Pisces, and I said mine was too. Then I asked him what year, and he said 1963, me too! I asked him what time and he said 9:32, and I about fell off my chair, as I was born at 9:32. The only catch was he was born in the PM, and I in the AM....but, this struck me so hard, that we decided to meet. All I can say is what a difference 12 hours can make in a chart and personality. He turned out to be a sorcerer and practiced black magic...he was really creepy. I remember feeling set up by some "trickster" force...what a lesson in discernment and the paranormal.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote