View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 03:41 PM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: who is the REAL Shawn David Morton ? (friend of Kerry&Bill)

I also have known Morton for years and have had personal contact with him. He has a good heart and that is good enough for me. As for B&K... it seems somewhat arrogant to think they need the forum's input about who they choose or don't choose to associate with. They have their own strong opinions and associate with a number of folks who are questionable. What business is it of the members who they wish to align themselves with.

Personally, this trashing and talking stink of others is a bit much. I do my own research and in most instances have had personal contact with numerous people in this field as this is my circle of contacts. So the information that comes my way is often based on first hand personal experience of myself and others. I know a lot about the shadow side of many of the witnesses and would not think to repeat it for numerous reasons... the most obvious is why try and drag them down when we all have our own personal inner work to do. If anything, taking stink about others is a waste of time that could be better spent in putting energy into something that would be of benefits to others.

and just as a side note... when one talks badly of others the thought that comes to mind is someone standing there pointing a finger saying over and over... look at them.. aren't they awful.. but for god's sake don't look at me! We are suppose to be involved in spiritual evolution. What is so evolved about diminishing others? Perhaps looking for the good in others and supporting that which needs to some work in a kind manner is a more productive manner for ones own spiritual development.

Last edited by Carol; 01-28-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote