Thread: Awakening
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 06:30 PM   #9
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Turn inward. Look for the answers inside yourself. Only you can determine what your path is. Follow your heart, not your mind. Trust your intuition. This is not the time for leaders or followers. Find your individual sovereignty and express it as you see fit.

Keep seeking information as long as you feel the need. Trust that what you find is what you needed to find, but always evaluate everything using your own judgement.

The quote is the same answer I would have wrote: The answer is in your own self. Be still and listen..... Feelings, thoughts, all are a part of this shift to being aware.

The only thing I can ad to this thread is the following. Not only are we all "one" but each of us who are here now as humans have been given a great gift. OUR SOUL was chosen to be here NOW at this TIME in this Place and dimension of "Time". There are many other places "over there" on the other side of the mountain or the next city, or a even a place in another part of the earth.

We have the free will to be where ever we wish to be, and to make choices of who we want to be around us. The film which had the message given "Build it and they will come" is a strong one. We all are here now we each have a big part to play. The most important thing any of us can do is to keep our minds in the "love" thinking so that our body has that vibration. It is not our place to control others or to judge any one person no. Our place is to learn, understand and live in the state of love for ALL...

There are other dimensions, in those places there are others who come from all "walks of life" as we each do. They can "time travel" as many call it. Time is in this physical world and it is not the only unique factor of our world here and now. As I stated we have been given a great gift to have life here now. On that note I will hit post and be gone for this day. Thank you for reading, and remember "Life is a GIFT"
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote