View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:04 AM   #10
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On Project Avalon 2: I am Impressed. A worthwhile Transition

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Lightpotential,
Could You please describe and quantify what these "UNDESIRABLES" look like ?
Are they like the INVADERS, an alien race that have funny little fingers?

Who decides who is an UNDESIRABLE?
Is there a test to deduce , a league table been kept to ascerain the desirability or not of all here?
I must be dreaming all of this garbage, surely ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN0teidDEg4

Are there camps to keep these UNDESIRABLES in, until it's time to exterminate them?
Are You going to close the gas chamber doors?
Hobbit, amazed .

Dear Hobbit,

Truly, there was a reason why I put the word undesirables in quotation marks. There are many degrees of subtlety in pronouncing the word anathema. But it takes great men - the best of us - to tentatively even, pass judgement on others, and to receive it ourselves, without a degeneration into a fist fight.

You ask Hobbit, who are these undesirables? Come, come now. Are we not adults? Men, in a world of Men. Bill Ryan and his moderators whom one would expect as so selected because they share a common vision are simply trying to create a good forum for ideas and exchange, and enlightenment. That's it. It is not rocket science.

They are simply using personal judgement and intuition in trying to get together as best they can, what are 'the best of people'. And yes, I did just put that in inverted commas because even that is a delicate concept. They are trying, Hobbit.

And certainly, anybody here is free to set up their own forum in opposition to what they may not like - and yes, in deciding so to separate themselves off from the rest they are - God forbid - passing a judgement call on those they wish to leave behind...

People will gravitate to those of like nature, and that is the way of the world. And how all things pass.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote