View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 07:43 AM   #21
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
As far as the debate goes about what is good for you well I do believe that native cultures had a much better idea about what is good and funny enough none ( to my knowledge ) were vegetarian or vegan.
Well there were also cannibalism, ritual sacrifice and other barbaric behaviour. I think the discussion should be around us human beings NOW, not in the past. Iīm still not saying going vegetarian is the way for everyone BTW

Quote:
Also funny that some veg/vegan people have cravings for meat or animal produce sometimes. When I crave anything that to me is my body telling me I need something from what ever it is I'm craving.
I sometimes crave for alcohol also, that does not equal that my body really needs it. Itīs all about to what extent you wanna satisfy the reptilian brain. Donīt let the body tell to you what to do. As long as the real and inner you is at the steering wheel, itīs totally ok.

Quote:
I would proabably pay more attention to veg/vegans if they were all perfectly healthy people but for the majority I have met, they are either overweight or have some other health issues....hmmm
Eeeerrr... have you seen some of the people that comes out of McdDonalds? I thought you were refering to them. But, yes the are non meat eaters (mostly young people without knowledge of how to preparing food) in terrible condition aswell.

Quote:
The only thing that bothers me with SOME veg/vegans is their almost religious stance on it and the irony is that alot of these people proclaim to be sipiritually evolving while spitting venom at meat eaters at the same time.
Yes that is a real problem, and gives the whole thing a bad reputation. Especially the vegan milita telling that they have found "the way". I consider veganism as a kind of over-reaction (almost like a stress reaction) against our terrible way of treating animals. Veganism wouldnīt have developed without it.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote