View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #77
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCHILD View Post
But I dont understand how you would know about reptilians being good or evil.
Hi MANCHILD,

For me, its not a matter of good or evil, its the 'reptilian' matter that is at the crux of my post, like I was saying, first thing I said in fact, was that I believe 'aliens' exist, but the term 'reptilian' denotes very specific attributes, it implies something of a very different nature.

I believe you're telling the truth as you see it, I would never know for certain if you or anyone had actual reptilian contact/abduction experiences or not, its pretty much futile if I tried to deny it, but what I am offering is a different perspective, one that encourages the mind to leave the reptilian-thoughts-out.

I agree with you about Hollywood brain washing, you even posted Barnie. But I'll tell you what, yeah, its pretty sick stuff the children have been watching, but it has nothing to do with reptilians or any kind of alien agenda. Anybody who does the research will find that the Masons and Zionists are the ones who control Hollywood, its really a human effort to dull the masses, mainly through MSM, and Hollywood comes right after, but how does this have anything to do with reptilians is my question.

Would it surprise you to know that I'm actually a big fan of David Icke and his works? - so no, I'm definitely not 'defending' reptilians, I am only denying to recognize their existence and any alleged influence over the corrupt individuals and most powerful figures of the world. My exact sentiment is just that, humans are to blame for everything they've done and constantly do, without attributing or associating that corruption and the countless criminal acts with some alien agenda.

Nobody has to agree with my opinion, though all I ask you is to consider what I have to say, thats all.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote