View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:27 AM   #22
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the California Quake just around the corner??

Here is my take on this event :

In summary, there are three alignments that will happen between March 14-16. Bad weather typically come before the earthquake and it is a good sign that earthquake will follow. The first big quake should happen on March 14 at ~18:00 UTC. About 26 hours later,there will be another big earthquake on March 15 at ~20 UTC. The Earth side that faces the planetary alignment will be North America along the West coast area while the opposite side will be India. I expect the West Coast to have a big earthquake with a magnitude of > 7 Richter scale whereas the earthquake on the opposite side will be smaller. The last event will be on March 16 ~ 0:30 UTC, the Sun will be in an alignment with Saturn and Mercury, so we are expecting severe weather and earthquake also. I guess, the effected area will be around New Zealand and Europe (but I could be wrong). We just have to wait and see.

Another complication is the Sun as it is producing a large magnetic filament right now as it did on February 22nd and may be one of the main caused the Chile earthquake in February 27. This filament might snap again on Mar 14-15 and it will amplify the situation even more. We will have to stay alert on this event.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote