View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:31 PM   #72
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: understanding death

thank you shaynard and steve
In my lifes journey I was looking for what seemed right and I ended up reverting to islam ,the death scene in this religion is so scary that you are afraid to be your self ,I spend 8years fearing death ,to cut a long story short ,there was death punishment in the grave ,hell fire eternal etc etc ,it left a scare on me for sure and now and again I relive that fear ,I am so pleased mudra opened this post for people like me ,it reafirms things are ok and nature is nature and nothing to fear ,although islam taught me many many good qualities and dont for one minuite regret that brief path i took in that walk ,i just needed to over come the horrendous death senario it portrays ,
I almost died having a child some years back but only briefly and the first thing was quiet and peace ,then i was back here ,
I have looked at almost all the near death experiences but they only seem to go so far and no further ,I will re read the posts you have sent and thank you so much for your time it means alot to me ,namaste
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote