View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 11:34 PM   #27
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: The adamantine particles - the sacred magnetic heart

Excerpts from the book " Love without end " from Glenda Green

Jesus encouraged me to believe that we are once again at a critical moment of extraordinary soul development, of realizing that there is but one Spirit

"As mankind moves toward that greater awareness, it will leave behind three basic misconceptions about the Spirit which are prevalent in the world today. One is that Spirit and body are separate. That is not true. The body is a fully integrated unit of love, adamantine particles and Spirit. These are inseparable aspects of the whole and yet each is discernible in its own right."

In response I asked, "If these three parts are inseparable, why do we need to have a separate awareness of them?

"From the viewpoint of God, there is no difference. However, you were given life, purpose, awareness and continuanace as your own special self forever. In order to support that, you were given your own center of awareness, free will, and your own special connection to the Father. This connection is what I call the Sacred Heart, which is where your love resides, and your awareness of infinity begins. That extraordinary place is the sanctuary and power given to the Sons and Daughters of God. You might compare the Sacred Heart to a pure crystal prism through which the Light of God enters and then bends in order to establish and manifest unique and particular covenenants. In the same way that a prism diffracts a simple ray of white light into a spreading array of rainbow colors, so too the simple truths of God are made applicable to the diversities of life. Therefore, from the viewpoint of your heart, you do experience the earth and your body as three basic essences. It is right, valid, and intelligent that you do so. Nevertheless, they are all One, and Spirit is not separate from the body."

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote