View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #23
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where Focus goes, Energy follows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Pilgrim View Post
Hi Steven!

Your thread is mighty helpful and applicable to a lot of us who are looking for our Spirit, our Higher Selves. Thank you for a most informative thread.

By the way, I was just wondering by what form do you normally get your answers from Spirit? A voice in your mind, pictures passing through your mind?

I've been praying to my Spirit for the past month or so, in my wakeful moments, and I seem to be having problems hearing that voice again. Don't know why; not sure if it was the change of domicile. Or is it just me?

Have you experienced that before?

Any suggestions?

Namaste.

Mystic Pilgrim
Hello Mystic Pilgrim. I am glad my sharing is appreciated, it is a pleasure. I will answer your questions dear.

"What form do you normally get your answers from Spirit? A voice in your mind, pictures passing through your mind?"

Most of the time, it is a mixture of a voice/thought/feeling. I will give you an example. When I have read your post, I have asked to my Spirit, may you guide me for an answer? The thought that came to my mind was a composite of many steps to do in order to fulfill my own intend. First, read many times her post to memories it well and understand well her perspective. Then, get away form the computer and go back to your family holding her question in incubation at the back of your mind. While doing this, be aware of what might come up relevant to this question. Wait for the inspiration and when you feel you are ready to answer, go and do it. All this came in one thought with a feeling of certitude it was the best way I could handle it.

Most of the time it is this way, a mixture of many ideas coming up in a whole package with a feeling according to the question. I really sense this form of communication coming from my center being, physically, not my mind. At a young age, it was hard to me to make a distinction, but now, it is getting easier. Sometimes, it uses my own personal symbolism. Sometimes, it is almost exclusively a strong feeling. In my case, intuition is almost exclusively made of feelings.

"I've been praying to my Spirit for the past month or so, in my wakeful moments, and I seem to be having problems hearing that voice again. Don't know why; not sure if it was the change of domicile. Or is it just me?

Have you experienced that before?

Any suggestions?"

You got the answers. If I may point out that you already told me some good hints. Yes, it is you dear. Spirit is always there, stillness it is... If you feel it might be because of change of domicile, then it is a good indication. Are you more stressed/nervous then before? Maybe you need to root yourself into some peace in order to get back again into communication with your Spirit. It might only ask of you to take a longer time to calm down your mind than you used to do, before saying "Hi" to your Spirit.

Yes I have experienced it before. For two reasons. The first was because I was more stressed. My day-to-day life was asking me a lot and I had not much time to calm down. The second reason was that my Spirit was silent because of the kind of questions I was asking. It happens often, but it does not last long. I understand my Spirit wants me to make my steps, live my experiences instead of giving me answers without doing my part. It also might be this in your case. See, we are here to evolve and learn, some lesson or evolution only can come by living, experiencing...

I hope it helped.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote