View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 03:26 AM   #68
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Yes, I agree Sammytray... one of the reason's I like George and Cliff is that they seem relatively normal - they are getting depressed with the data. this is a little more trustworthy reaction to me than those who are somehow riding high on the wave of doom and gloom.

I hope their rickety time machne is full of s**t ! For their sakes and ours

But as Swanny pertinently pointed out on another thread, 'who predicted the haiti quake?' I don't remember George and Cliff predicting that one. Though to be fair, I've not been reading his site since Dec. They have been saying quakes to come...for a while... but quakes do happen of course.

K
I have an idea on why this may be the case. It could be said that each of us resonate to our current location including the people, geography, language, etc. If the webbot is to collect the collective thoughts and postings from all of the people on the internet, how many people are really participating from Haiti? My point is they don't have much of a web presence and their collective "data" might not be substantial enough to pick up. Likewise, the rest of us who don't live in Haiti probably don't resonate with it too much, so we don't produce anything in our own language.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote